Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Kips Bay Favs - Charlotte Moss


{photo courtesy of Habitually Chic}

I found the two room master suite designed by Charlotte Moss to be one of the most "livable" rooms in the five story, 21,000 square foot townhouse chosen for this year's Kips Bay Show House. Please check out the fab blog Habitually Chic for a full recap and fantastic photos of the show house (I don't want to be a complete blog photo stealer or anything). The suite consisted of a large sitting room with a full seating area with sofa, a chaise lounge as well as a gorgeous canopied daybed. The sleeping area was a jewelbox of a room (pictured above) that was just lovely. I could have some sweet dreams in that bed! It was seriously stunning in person.

Photos were stickly prohibited during the tour, so unfortunately I was only able to snag this pathetic shot of the exterior...

Check out Charlotte Moss's website for more of images of her inspiring rooms.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the deep blue grey. It seems very warm-like a nice blanket. Maybe that's the appeal though?