Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lighting Switch-A-Roo

After a few days of gloomy weather here, sun filled my living room this morning and made the new glass lamps sparkle. I realized that the lamps that were here previously were too small in scale, so those are now in the master bedroom. These are much more substantial and fit the space nicely.

I'm lovin' the faceted bases on these lamps!

Over the weekend the hubs installed the new light fixture in the master bathroom (and, it's on a dimmer...sexay). You can kind of get an idea of what the old, cheapo one looked like here. We're planning on a full remodel of this bathroom in the future, but for now everything works just fine.

Now, time to get out of the house. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Freckles Chick said...

Ohhh, that light is damn sexaaay! Love it.
I wish we had an arched window (any window for that matter) in our bathroom. Your wall color's one of my favorites!

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Very Sexaay! I absolutley love that lamp!

Suzie said...

Indeed! Love the wall color and sparkly lamps!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I lived in a brownstone in park slope, brooklyn until I was about four and then I moved to stamford. As I child I grew up in stamford and now I go to UCONN. You're kid is going to love growing up here. I had a nearly perfect childhood in Stamford.

Maddierw@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love that vanity fixture! Cute blog!