Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Anniversary {Part Two}

This was the trip that started my "tradition" of celebrating the anniversary of the year I turned 25 in some far off exotic location. I spent 4 weeks traveling through Thailand, starting off in Bangkok, then to Chiang Mai, Phuket, and finally ending in Krabi.

The beach in Krabi from the Rayavadee resort which was amazing! http://www.rayavadee.com/.

The resort surprised me with a b-day cake in our hut

I'll drink anything if it comes in a huge coconut!

Our traditional Thai style pavillion was dreamy

Temples in Chiang Mai


The Long Neck tribe of northern Thailand

The view of Bangkok from our hotel room balcony

Beautiful interiors of the boutique hotel in Chiang Mai (http://www.rachamankha.com/) that we stayed at. Loved it!


That would be me and my sister-in-law/travel buddy in the mirror. My hubby met up with us later on in the trip.

Such great memories! I hope I make it back there someday.

5 comments:

Freckles Chick said...

You looked like you had so much fun!!
We went to Thailand, too, but for our honeymoon and loved it. We were in Chiang Mai, Lampang (rode elephants), Koh Chang, & Bangkok.

Mrs. Limestone said...

Looks like an amazing trip!

Silly question but was it incredibly hot there?

Amy said...

We also LOVED Thailand- I think it is my favorite trip so far.

Unknown said...

Sexay Mama!

Joi said...

how fun!