Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Dream Of Jeannie Moment

Do you ever have those moments when you are so overwhelmed by your to-do-list that you just wish you could cross your arms, do a quick nod, and POOF your house would magically be clean, your bags would be packed and all other non-glamorous chores would be completed?

Yep, this is exactly where I'm at right now. Grayson and I both have head colds, which has just left me wiped out. The house is a disaster.

We're supposed to leave for the Hamptons at the crack of dawn and I just don't think I can do it. Where the heck are my "Jeannie" powers? Thank goodness I have this little munchkin to make me laugh out loud with his silliness. Moments like today when he decided my (a-hem, designer) sunglasses were way cooler without the lenses. I agreed, waaaaay cooler.

I also want to thank you for leaving such great feedback regarding this little old blog. I read each and every comment and e-mail and got so many great suggestions, so thank you for taking the time out of your lives to do that!

To the Hamptons or Bust! Have a great weekend Everyone!

3 comments:

Joi said...

Ahh, Baby G is too cute! I am loving his smile, T!

Have lots of fun in the Hamptons! I would love to go there someday. : )

Full House said...

I had to smile because just yesterday when I got out of bed I really did think about the Jeannnie..wouldn't that be a great power.

Your son is very cute.

Lynett said...

Ah T! Grayson is tsoooo cute!!! How can he not make your days easier :)))