Thursday, June 3, 2010

(I) Love Pillows

I'm crazy in LOVE with these pillows by LuLu DK Matouk.

So I had to take a little love (pillow) home with me when I saw them the other day at the Juliska flagship store here in Stamford, CT. Oh, how I love that store! Seriously, check it out if you're local. You won't be sorry. They even have a little coffee shop so you can shop whilst sipping a nice cappuccino.


Here are some other gorgeous pillows by LuLu DK Matouk. These are dangerous for a girl with a serious addiction to throw pillows.





So fresh and summery!

3 comments:

Joi said...

Ooh, T. That looks great on your bed!

Hello Lover... said...

Love it - I really love the color you chose, it's just enough of the detail without taking over your bed.

Rebecca said...

LOVE the pillows! I think i might need them.

ps.. just found your blog, looking forward to following.