Friday, July 10, 2009

Reality


{C'mon, you just have to chuckle, right?}

I LOVE being a mom. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars for this little chunky monkey. Even after he spits up on an outfit warm from the dryer.

{zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz}

Or after an hour of trying to get him to nap in his crib, he decides that his activity mat is MUCH more comfortable. Ah, the joys of being a mom to a four month old. And you know what? I look forward to it everyday!

Have a fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

RLG said...

Grey is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing these fun pictures. The first picture is great. I imagine his internal dialogue is something like, "Holy crap, my head is heavy!" LOL xoxo

Patty said...

Awww.. big boy! He must be so much fun! We recently found out we're having a girl. I imagine she'll be a chunky monkey as well! LOL!

Suzie said...

LOL! Great photo! He looks like he's thinking, "WTF mom!" :)

Joi said...

He's a doll, T. Glad you're enjoying being a momma so much! : )

C+SK said...

He's adorable!!!!
I just started reading your blog and I love it - we share the love for interior design and our babies (I have a 6-month-old daughter!).
Fabulous!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness...he's delicious! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm a first time Mum to Ellen who's nine months and also has the same Bright Starts playmat(one of our best buys) and bumbo seat as Grey! I love seeing your pictures and thoughts on motherhood - it can be hard can't it but so worth it all. Love Therese,x