Monday, June 8, 2009

Honey, Let's Move To Venice

Read and see more of Kristan Cunningham's (you know, the chick from Design on a Dime?) Venice {sigh} Italy rental here. It's fabulous {duh}.

***EDIT*** I'm totally laughing at myself here...thanks to Joni from Cote de Texas, this silly New Englander found out that Kristan is living in Venice CALIFORNIA, not Italy. Little did I know that they BOTH have a canal distric (which is where the article stated their rental is located). Just goes to show you that a well designed space can be appropriate anywhere, I guess. Ok, I'm totally embarrassed.









Oh, I'm so sorry about my pathetic excuse for a blog lately. I know, it's been pretty boring. Unfortunately, my mind is full of all things baby and that's not really all that exciting (except to me) on a day-to-day basis. However, I DO have some interesting things coming up soon (I FINALLY finished the nursery!). I'll post some updates ASAP.

13 comments:

Rachel said...

Love your blog. Thank you for sharing.

erika said...

out of this world.
that bolster, those lace doilies (?) framed on black... that living room. fantastic.
btw, not sure i commented on the baby-momma must haves.. but I loved that post - thank you!!!

Julia said...

I just love the pictures here. What a gorgeous property! The stripes and saturated dark colors. Are great.

cotedetexas said...

wait, that's not italy, it's venice california. not sure if you were joking!! what a gorgeous property. just beautiful.

yvonne said...

I love those framed doilies almost as much as I hate the word doilies. My mom & grandmother used to crochet hundreds of them & I finally have a way to display them without having to tuck them under lamps. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful home. I would have been mixed up on the Venice thing too, don't feel bad.

MaryBeth said...

When I read she has a rental in Venice Italy I thought wow what a lucky girl Venice Ca and Venice Italy. Don't worry about it, no harm no foul. A little longer with the baby brain now anyway. xo, MB

Suzie said...

Her home is gorgeous!

Jen said...

Don't feel too silly about the Venice thing-my BFF was supposed to go with a family she nannies for to Naples...she mentioned she needed to hurry up and get her passport-only to find out it was Naples, Florida!

Sarah Ring said...

I LOVE the framed crochet work - what a bold statement and for only a little pocket change!

erin said...

HILARIOUS! As I was looking at the pictures I was thinking 'Hey, I live in Italy and have NEVER seen a house so American, so polished here in Italy?!' Beautiful no matter it's location! Thanks for the eye candy and good laugh.

cotedetexas said...

omg, this is just so freaking funny!!! I fell for it too at first. haha! love this. hope you are enjoying motherhood - i KNOW you are!!! he's a cutie.

Lauren said...

oh so gorgeous!!! and never worry about not posting enough!! you're a new mom!!!!