Friday, February 20, 2009

Photographer Crush

I'm still totally bogged down with a million things to do these days. My house is a wreck from the painters that were here all last week and my kitchen tile is still not finished (I ran out of tile...who said I was good at math?).

I just wanted to share with you all one of my favorite blogs/photographer, Jessica Claire. I loved her style so much, we hired her to photograph our wedding in Cabo San Lucas 4 years ago. She is young and energetic and just all around a fun person which, I think, is apparent in her photography style. Here are some of my favorite Jessica Claire photos...

{me and the hubby the day after our wedding}









9 comments:

Freckles said...

I've always loved your wedding pics (wait, your whole freaking wedding, actually)! I wish we could have had Jessica do ours *sigh*.

Hey, the chick in the black dress a bit further down is Trista Lerit (I remember her from the Knot) who's actually a photographer herself now!

Jill said...

I love her too! Seriously, she's just amazing! I follow her blog just to see what she's going to do next! Amazing work!

I love the bump picture! So creative!

Joi said...

Ditto FC's comment.

I remember these from way-back-when on the knot and I was amazed at your photos! You had a gorgeous wedding, T!

Sami Jo said...

ooooh la la! Love each and every one of them. Good Post :)

Anonymous said...

We have great taste don't we?!?! ;)Those are gorgeous and your pics are still some of my fav! From one Jessica Claire bride to another.....CHEERS luv ;)

meg manion silliker said...

such a lovely style!!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture with the bride on the stairs beautiful!

Great blog with inspiring pictures.

Lauren said...

love that pic of you & your hubby!! (actually feeling jealous bc I would love to have one like that of me & mine ;) so special :)

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures.