Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cupcakes Cupcakes Everywhere

{little birdie cupcakes from baby shower #1}

{butterfly cupcakes from baby shower #2}

(I'm slowly recovering from cupcake withdrawl)

So, I'm still completely busy this week and won't be able to post for a couple more days. However, I'm so excited to get back into blogging action because I have some great things to show you - some updates from my home (a van full of painters are working hard as I write this post!) and MIL's house as well as baby shower recaps. Now, back to writing thank you notes courtesy of Pink Loves Brown/Making It Lovely (love them!!).

2 comments:

Joi said...

I can't tell you how excited I am for updated pics! : )

And, I'm seriously craving a cupcake right about now! : )

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Glad to hear you had a great time at both showers. I can't wait to see house updates!

How are you feeling?