Thursday, June 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Finally! I was beginning to feel like a big, fat, blogging nerd. Thanks to one of my favorite blogging buddies Freckles Chick I'm finally able write one of these puppies. Thanks girl! I don't feel like such a loser anymore.

1. What did you do 10 years ago?
I was 21 and trying to “find myself” by dropping out of college (as a dance major). I was living in Minneapolis with 4 other roommates (having a ball!) and working as a dance instructor for $7 an hour.

2. What are 5 items on your “to do list” today?
Do I have to think about all of the things I SHOULD be doing today instead of blogging?
1. Laundry (not fun)
2. Unpacking my office (not fun)
3. Pick out paint colors for house (fun!)
4. Area rug shopping (fun!)
5. Find accessories for a client aka: my MIL (somewhat fun)

3. Snacks I enjoy…
Crudite with non-fat dip, soy crisps………….…Kidding! BBQ potato chips, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and Jamba Juice. Actually, all of those together for lunch would make me a very happy girl.

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Who says I’m not? Wait, there is a picture of my house on this blog isn't there – not exactly a mansion. OK, of course I’d give money to charity, that’s a given. I’d make sure my family is totally taken care of (kids college funds, parents retirement, healthcare, etc.) and after that…I’d travel the world with my hubby.

5. Places I would live?
1. Barcelona
2. Paris
3. Chiang Mai.

6. Bloggers I am passing this onto are…
I swear, I think I'm the last one??

{barcelona 2007}

1 comment:

Freckles Chick said...

LMAO @ "big fat blogging nerd"! You crack me up. Thx for participating!