- window treatments installed (they will be linen-like cream fabric panels with antique brass hardware)
- find accent pillows for sofa and chairs
- receive small accent table for between to cream armchairs
- receive new end tables for each side of sofa from Baker
- receive ottoman from Hickory Chair
- artwork or something for mantle
- artwork for right side of fireplace
Looking towards the water (can't tell from this picture though, bummer). The sofa was from the previous home that we had reupholstered in a Kravet charcoal linen. The cocktail table and cream leather wing chairs are Baker. The carpets are all from Safavieh.
These two chair were from their previous home that we had reupholstered in embroidered fabric from Robert Allen. That victorian table is not staying there. We're replacing it with a brass directiore style table with a granite top.A close up of the beautiful antique Italian sconces found at http://www.1stdibs.com/. I love the way they glow.