Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Play Time On The Upper East Side

It's been just plain yucky outside lately...rainy, windy, cloudy, just blah. So, when I saw the blue sky appear this afternoon, I just knew I had to get myself outside to enjoy the break in bad weather. My first stop was to Payard Patisserie for a coffee and pastry. Not only are the chocolates and pastries to die for, but the interior design is also divine...think 1930's Paris perhaps?


I devoured this lovely little banana tart!


The cafe section

A view from the formal dining room

A better view of the beautiful light fixtures

The more formal dining area

And onto my next stop...Central Park. There is nothing like "the Park" in the Spring. It just doesn't get any better than this...







And on my towards the subway, I came upon these two little "love birds" in a window. Aaaaw.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Love Sakuras!!!